Wednesday, August 28, 2013

this week in reverse...

for the sake of saving a second that could otherwise be used to rearrange these photos


how beautiful is this view? I don't enjoy living in Phoenix, but I know I would love visiting here. It's so unique and gorgeous, I just got tired of it about a decade ago. 


brown hair don't care. (do care. it's amazing. i never recognize myself when I catch my reflection, but I can tell my hair is so much healthier with the few inches gone and the blonde sealed. I'll lighten again in the spring, but for now I'm focusing on getting it healthy.) 


cutest baby in all the land. 


they LOVE each other. She can't handle going to bed when he's still at work and wakes up every few minutes to run to the door and yell "get dad!" 


leftover pizza (cheese and pepperoni ripped off and saved for Chad to pile on his slices) topped with sauteed spinach. She loves sauteed spinach. This girl just generally loves food, but she really likes veggies. In fact, tonight we drove to pick Chad up from school and she munched on a bowl of organic corn the whole way. Good girl. 

So that's our week. Food, love and sunsets. (in no particular order) 

No comments:

Post a Comment